W. M. Keck Cosmochemistry Laboratory - People
People responsible for the success of the W.M. Keck Cosmochemistry Laboratory :
Other HIGP colleagues, all researchers in cosmochemistry, involved with the Laboratory :
Postdoctoral Researchers and Fellows:
Ph.D. Students :
- Gary R. Huss, Laboratory Director and Researcher in Cosmochemistry. With 25 years of experience with Cameca ion probes at both Arizona State University and Caltech, Dr. Huss joined the University of Hawaii in February, 2005.
- Kazuhide Nagashima, Laboratory Manager and Researcher in Cosmochemistry. Dr. Nagashima joined the University of Hawaii in June of 2005. He has worked extensively with the Cameca ims 1270 at Tokyo Institute of Technology, where he helped to develop the SCAPS detector.
- Sasha Krot, Researcher in Cosmochemistry. Dr. Krot has worked extensively on understanding the origin of the solar system using petrology, short-lived radionuclides, and oxygen isotopes.
- Christie Jilly-Rehak (2015, now Postdoctoral Researcher at University of California at Berkeley)
- Myriam Telus (2015, now Assistant Professor at University of California at Santa Cruz)
- Ryan Ogliore, Laboratory for Space Sciences, Department of Physics, Washington University in St. Louis
14 February 2018